European Proficiency Partners Course
If that is not enough of a draw, here are 5 more reasons to become a Proficiency Partner:
1. Be a part of a reputable and dedicated team of practitioners who’ve helped thousands upon thousands of CIRS patients thrive in life again.
2. Become recognized as a leading-edge CIRS expert versed in the scientifically validated, published, and peer-reviewed, Shoemaker Protocol. You’ll also be added to the Surviving Mold list serve of practitioners who connect, brainstorm and share insights daily.
3. Get started supporting,
4. Your listing and contact information will be published on the Surviving Mold website. With approval, the site will also feature Partners’ offerings and articles. This is an excellent referral resource.
5. Receive access to premium materials and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and current information in the field.
6. The Proficiency Partners Certification counts toward the Physicians Level Certification. Get started helping patients as you continue learning!
Once your registration is complete, you will receive further instructions from the office on how to proceed.