Our website is certified as a licensee of the Authorize.net. Authorize.net is a leading provider of digital trust services that enable everyone, everywhere to engage in commerce and communications.
All sales are final.
We currently ship via media mail through the U. S. Postal Service.
Refunds & Returns
All sales are final.
Ways To Order
- Enter your desired quantity for each item in the input boxes, which appear on the right side of each product page. Then click the 'BUY' button (at the bottom of the list) to add those items to your order.
- This will take you to our 'checking out' page. If you're not ready to check out yet, you may continue shopping by using the menu choices.
- On the checking out page, fill in your billing and shipping information, payment information, and other information requested.
- After all information is correct, click the button labeled 'Send order' at the bottom of the checking out page.
- We use encrypted software to securely accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If you encounter problems placing an order, please contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
When you buy a product from Surviving Mold, LLC, you know you are receiving the product you agreed to.
If you should have a concern or complaint, please contact our customer service department immediately. Please send your e-mail to: email@example.com. This gives us written documentation from you. Please provide the information below each time you communicate with us regarding an order:
- Your name.
- Your e-mail address and/or telephone number.
- Your invoice number. (From the packing slip.)
- The tracking number (if it is available).
We cannot be responsible for off-condition contents as a result of the recipient not being home when the package is delivered. Nor can we be responsible for off-condition product because the customer gave us incorrect delivery address information. Further, if our delivery service confirms that the package has been delivered, information to the contrary by the customer will not be accepted.
Our web site address is www.survivingmold.com and our company name is Surviving Mold, LLC, headquartered in Roswell, New Mexico.
Our postal address is:
720 E. College
Roswell, NM 88201
When you make a purchase request on our site, we collect and store the following types of information:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
We need this information to provide the products you request. Our policy is that we do not sell or give your information to other companies for commercial purposes.
To serve you better and to inform you of certain product offerings that may be available, we may periodically send you an e-mail. If you prefer not to receive such product informational e-mails, we will honor your request. You simply opt out of receiving such e-mails on the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All customers placing orders for our products will receive an e-mail confirming their order.
We may ask you to submit information about other people if you order a gift to be sent directly to a person other than yourself. In such circumstances, we will ask for the recipient's name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.