Online VCS Screening Test
Test for possible mold exposure or mold toxicity – and have results in minutes.
So, how do you know if mold is making you sick?
The online VCS test is a perfect starting place if you suspect you’ve had mold exposure and may have “mold illness” symptoms. This mold exposure testing process quickly screens your symptoms and determines if mold and environmental biotoxins may be affecting you.
The screening is a measure of one of the neurologic functions of vision called contrast. This aspect of your vision is commonly affected when biotoxin illness or mold toxicity is present.
Your score is recorded according to published criteria for VCS testing. You will receive a ”Pass/Fail,” indicating the probability of “mold toxicity” or biotoxin illness/CIRS.
How you do and your report can also be used to assess your improvement over time or worsening with re-exposure/repeat illness.
You can print and share your report and results with your attending physician.
A FEW TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- If you normally wear glasses, you should wear them for the screening test. Your corrected visual acuity must be better than 20:50.
- There must be adequate illumination. We use a light meter to confirm 70 foot-lamberts or more. Light from both the illuminated computer screen and an overhead light is usually sufficient.
- The test is taken with one eye covered and one open. You will do the test first with the left eye and then with the right eye.
- You need to make sure the distance from the screen stays constant at 18”. Some people have found that cutting a string to an 18“ length helps keep the distance correct.
VCS APTitude Account Features:
- Purchase multiple tests
- Track your results over time
- Receive a 30-day follow up email
- Printable results for your physician
- Results can be emailed to your physician upon request
VCS APTitude Test Pricing:
- 1 Test: $15
- 4 Tests: $40
- 10 Tests: $75
- 50 Tests: $250
You need to know that the computer version of the VCS test is a screening test and is not used to diagnose any condition. If you are concerned about the possibility of a biotoxin associated illness you will need to be examined by a physician experienced in the field. We recommend your VCS testing results be validated for you by use of a hand held VCS test. We cannot interpret results or give medical advice of any kind.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS. If you encounter technical difficulty with your test, we will be happy to provide a replacement test. No cash refunds will be issued.
HELP WITH NEW CHECKOUT PROCEDURES