About Mycometrics, LLC
Mycometrics is a microbiology services laboratory specialized in the identification of fungi (molds), bacteria and viruses from the environment, food, pharmaceutical or biological products. They were established to provide unique services, combining the use of both conventional and emerging technologies, and employing the highest standards available. Their dedication to research and development along with quality control guarantee that customers benefit from innovative microbial testing and cutting-edge advances. The QPCR services offered reflect this continuing research emphasis.
- Fungal Identification and Enumeration
- Total Fungal Spore Counts
- Qualitative & Quantitative PCR (QPCR) Analyses for Fungi, Yeasts, Bacteria and Viruses
- ERMISM(Environmental Relative Moldiness Index) Analysis (EPA-licensed MSQPCR)
- Identification and Enumeration of Legionella Bacteria (CDC Protocol or QPCR Approach)
- Indoor Allergens by ELISA
- Water Microbiology Testing
- Food Microbiology Testing
- Fiber and Dust Characterization
- Microbial Limits (USP61)
- Antimicrobial Assay (USP81)
- Endotoxin Assay (USP85)
- Validation Study, Method Development and Contract Research
Click here to visit www.mycometrics.com.
Surviving Mold, LLC, SurvivingMold.com, Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, or others involved with this site have no involvement in any way with the financial aspects of Mycometrics. This information is provided specifically for informational purposes only.