Disability Coordinator: Lee Ann Mason, RN, BSN - Email
- Article: U. S. Regulations Shift Focus from Disability to Accommodation - 3.31.2011
- Article: A Brief Summary of GINA's Final Regulations - 4.12.2011
- Article: The Unintended Adverse Consequences of the ADA - 4.12.2011
- Article: Final ADA Rules Significantly Expand Scope of Coverage for Disabled Workers - 4.6.2011
- Article: Employment Opportunity Commission Implements Expanded Federal Disability Discrimination Law - 4.7.2011
- Employee Relations Law Journal - Vol. 36, No. 4 Spring 2011
- Article: Everything Employers Need to Know About the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act of 2008 - 12.31.2008
- Questions and Answers on the Final Rule Implementing the ADA Amendments Act of 2008
- ADA Amendments Act: Final EEOC Regulations - What Employers Need to Know - 4.1.2011
- Employment Law Commentary: EEOC Issues New ADAAA Regulations: What Employers Should Watch For - 5.2011
- EEOC's Recent Enforcement in the Area of Leave as a Reasonable Accomodation: Five Immediate Action Steps to Consider - 6.7.2011
- EEOC ADAAA Regulations Significantly Expand ADA Coverage, Impacting All Employers - 5.24.2011
- EEOC Meeting on ADA Cutting-Edge Issues - A Cautionary Tale for Employers - 6.8.2011
- Important Notes About the EEOC's Final ADAAA's Regulations - 6.10.2011
- EEOC Aims to Clarify Leave Rights Under the ADA - 6.20.2011
- Verizon to Pay $20 Million to Settle Nationwide EEOC Disability Suite - 7.6.11
- Could This Be You? - 7.28.11
- Ka-Ching! EEOC Raking it in on ADA Cases - 8.11.11
- 8.22.2011 - Osha Strengthens Whistleblower Protection
- 9.15.2011 - What are my Employment Rights?
- 1.24.2012 - Employment Matters - A blog about current developments and issues in employment, benefit, and labor law - selected articles
**Note: Several of these articles are written for the Employer prospective, however it is good for the "victim" to see where the employer is coming from so we can better our stance.
Disability.Blog, the official blog of Disability.gov, features weekly posts from subject matter experts who answer questions and address important topics for people with disabilities, their families and others. For example, popular guest blogs have discussed job accommodations, emergency preparedness for people with disabilities, restraint and seclusion in schools and older driver safety.