This form is to be used by members to submit their questions to Dr. Shoemaker. Your Membership Number is your invoice number from the order you signed up with. If you need your membership number, please email email@example.com.
We will select the four most pertinent questions from any given day to answer on-line M-F. While the Q/A is not a conversation between a given patients and Dr. Shoemaker, we feel that these questions and answers will build a comprehensive discussion of important issues in water damaged buildings and human illness.
Due to the number of questions received and the questions answered; this program is not designed to provide an immediate response to inquiries. If you would like an immediate response to your question, please contact us about a phone consult with Dr. Shoemaker.
The Surviving Mold Membership was established in May 2013. A group of us recognized that we shared a similar motivation to attempt to understand the need to share information about adverse health effects acquired following exposure to the interior environment of water-damaged buildings. The purpose of the service is to discuss issues in an open and objective manner, and to share and benefit from each other's knowledge and experience via the aggregated Members Only emails. Unfortunately, we are not yet ready for patients to discuss issues with each other in an open forum. This notice itself is based on a template used elsewhere on the Internet.
On a few occasions, there have been problems when members did not remain focused on the purpose of the group. Problems have included derogatory personal remarks or sharing confidential opinions and issues outside the group without consent. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!
ANY SUBMISSIONS VIOLATING ANY OF THE BELOW WILL BE IGNORED AND MAY RESULT IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEING CANCELLED.
It is important to remember:
- You shall not upload submit using this service any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
- Remember this is a professional service, not a support group and personal information and anecdotes must be very brief and limited.
- Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt this service with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
- Use respectful language. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
- In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. Www.survivingmold.com (SM) encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate; but personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
- This service shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of SM, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
By clicking SUBMIT below, you agree to the above conditions. Failing to adhere to these guidelines is grounds for dismissal without credit for any fees expended or right to access comments made.